- 260G FINLEY GRATED GINGER
- 2 SPRING ONIONS
- 2 TSB OF BUTTER
- 2 CHICKEN THIGHS
- 1 GLOVES OF GARLIC
- 1 LEMON
- 1 LARGE WHITE ONION
- 270G ARBORIO RICE
- 1 TSB SALT
- 2 1/2 PINTS OF COLD WATER
- 1 | Peel and finely grate the ginger, crush the garlic and finely dice the onion.
- 2 | Add the ginger, onion and garlic to a large pot with the butter and leave to cook on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- 3 | Add the chicken thighs, rice, water and salt. Give it a stir and cover with a lid (while still on a low heat).
- 4 | Check up on it every 10 minutes and stir. Keep it cooking for 40-50 minutes. Keep adding water if needed to keep the consistency of a light stew.
- 5 | Once the rice and chicken have cooked through serve in a small bowl with a slice of lemon, diced spring onion and white pepper.